- Registrations rise to 21,616 per week in June.
- Changes announced to protect businesses during the pandemic.
- Sunak outlined measures to protect jobs as the coronavirus pandemic continues.
- The scheme forms part of the Government's winter economy plan.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak will set out a fresh round of job support measures today.
- BBPA CEO said a curfew will “devastate” the pub sector.
- All directors to complete identity verification checks.
- Furlough numbers fall from 30% to 11%.
- Evictions ban extended until the end of the year.
- Consumer prices fell 0.2% from 1% in July.
Can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like to know more?