- 1.2 million businesses receive coronavirus support loans.
- Economy shrinks by 20.4% in Q2 2020.
- Over-65s most likely to be affected by job losses.
- More job cuts expected by the autumn.
- Housing secretary aims to tackle rising house prices.
- Bank of England’s first forecast since the pandemic hit.
- Figures show property dwarfs personal pensions.
- Government temporarily relaxes will-writing law until 31 January 2022.
- MTD for income tax set to be implemented from 2023.
- Potential measure would ‘level the playing field’.
Can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like to know more?