- Small businesses say they need support to reach their goals.
- 1.8 million extra taxpayers pay higher rates of income tax.
- Data suggests the measure has a positive impact.
- Group fears proposals ignore smaller businesses.
- Findings reflect taxes being paid correctly.
- New legislation aims to provide more transparency.
- ONS report shows a drop in food purchases
- HMRC study shows confusion around MTD requirements.
- A 12 week consultation has launched to look at protective measures.
- Only 4 in 10 think new rules will be easy to follow.
Can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like to know more?