Your accountant can play a vital role in putting a business strategy in place to help you to achieve your business goals.
At Richardsons we have helped hundreds of different businesses plan for the future. Not only do these vary in size and in the type of products and services they offer, but also in the way they are structured financially and as regards management.
We are familiar with the kind of challenges they face and the opportunities they enjoy. Even more usefully, we have knowledge of which ones tend to achieve the desired outcome and which ones fall flat!
Some of the strategic planning matters that we are able to advise on include:
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators
- Business Plans
- Financial and Profitability Analysis
- Succession Planning (link to Succession Planning page)
- Changes of business direction – can it be more profitable?
- Risk Minimisation
- Personalities – can the differing aspirations of the owner-managers be reconciled?
Strategic planning is the service we provide that possibly adds the most value to our clients. Even if we do nothing more than provide a forum and an impartial chairman, this can act as a catalyst to our clients to make radical improvements.
Can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like to know more?