- All directors to complete identity verification checks.
- Furlough numbers fall from 30% to 11%.
- Evictions ban extended until the end of the year.
- Consumer prices fell 0.2% from 1% in July.
- How can employers ensure claims under the furlough scheme are in line with the law?
- Anyone who is currently aged 47 or under to face extra two-year wait.
- The new guidance comes into effect from today.
- The scheme is set to end on 31 October.
- The coronavirus job retention scheme is due to end in October.
- Group calls on the Government to deliver change.
Can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like to know more?