- Mortgage providers told to take a “tailored” approach.
- 64m meals have been claimed on the scheme so far.
- Men in their 50s most vulnerable to fraud.
- 1.6m people found ineligible for SEISS.
- Sales volumes increase by 3.6% month-on-month.
- Two-thirds receive employer top-ups to pay.
- BBB confirms applications can be considered until 30 November.
- Measures to support homebuyers following lockdown restrictions.
- UK Finance urges people to be on their guard as scams increase during the pandemic.
- Government urges restaurants to claim back discounts.
Can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like to know more?