- Rules for food and drink ‘overly complex’.
- Latest GDP figures released.
- Stamp duty land tax surcharge on non-UK residents With effect from 1 April 2021, a 2% stamp duty land tax surcharge will apply to non-UK residents purchasing residential property in England and Northern Ireland. Stamp duty and stamp duty reserve tax On...
- Corporation tax The main rate of corporation tax will now remain at 19% from 1 April 2020, despite original plans to reduce this to 17%. This remains the lowest headline rate in the G20. Additionally, it was announced that the main rate of corpo...
- The key personal announcements revealed in the Chancellor’s speech on 11 March 2020.
- The key business announcements revealed on 11 March.
- What the key industry groups have to say about the Chancellor’s Budget speech.
- Three changes in the Chancellor’s pipeline.
- Government statistics reveal shortfall.
- Plastic packaging tax A new plastic packaging tax will take effect from 1 April 2022 at a rate of £200 per tonne. This will apply to plastic packaging produced in, or imported into, the UK that does not contain at least 30% recycled plastic. The ...
Can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like to know more?