- Speech details tax changes in “transitional Budget”.
- "Tax needed to meet UK net-zero targets".
- New measures to take effect from 1 April 2023, subject to Finance Bill 2022/23.
- The 2020/21 deadline is on or before midnight on 31 January 2022.
- Call for evidence open until February 2022.
- Saving 5% of earnings for 5 years will allow just 11% to buy average home.
- Concerns about energy costs and employment taxes increase.
- Only technical changes to capital gains tax made.
- Full customs controls will come into effect on 1 January 2022.
- Companies will have to notify HMRC that they intend to make a claim.
Can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like to know more?