- Year-on-year borrowing ‘five times higher’ in June.
- The Public Accounts Committee is calling for a review of ‘expensive’ reliefs.
- Freelancers call for improved self-employed support.
- Chancellor wants to ensure the system is fit for purpose.
- Standard rate temporarily falls from 20% to 5%.
- Figures dispel hopes of a V-shaped recovery.
- More than 95% of tax owed in 2018/19 was collected.
- Think tank predicts a third phase of recovery.
- More employer grants in summer economic update.
- Tax-free threshold temporarily rises from £125,000 to £500,000.
Can’t find what you’re looking for, or would like to know more?