Personal tax planning
Our aim is to provide our clients with the support, advice and assistance they need not only to fulfil their obligations to file tax returns but also to minimise their tax liabilities.
We provide personal tax planning and compliance services to a broad range of clients, from sole traders and partners, employees and directors, to retired people, high net worth individuals and non-UK residents.
Personal tax returns are becoming ever more complicated. We can shoulder the burden by:
- Preparing the returns and any associated computations
- Submitting them to H M Revenue & Customs
- Corresponding with H M Revenue & Customs to resolve any queries they may have, and
- Advising of the amounts and due dates for payment/repayment
We can also help our clients to minimise income tax and capital gains tax, by careful planning of numerous issues, such as:
- Utilisation of lower and basic rate bands
- Use of ISAs
- Payment of pension contributions
- Investment in Venture Capital Trusts and Enterprise Investment Schemes
- Charitable donations
- Timing of capital disposals