Corporate tax planning
We aim to provide our corporate clients with a full range of tax planning and compliance services.
Our clients range from ‘one-man band’ consultancy companies to multi-million pound turnover companies, several of which are subsidiaries of overseas groups. In particular, we act for a significant number of small and medium-sized owner-managed businesses.
As part of our corporation tax compliance services, we:
- Prepare and submit to H M Revenue & Customs, corporation tax computations and returns,
- Correspond with the HMRC to resolve any queries, and
- Liaise with our clients to ensure that the correct amount of tax is paid at the correct time.
Our tax planning services include advising on issues such as:
- Timing of transactions to reduce the tax bill
- Tax-efficient methods of extracting funds from owner-managed businesses
- Corporate structures and re-structuring
- Directors’ remuneration
- Capital allowances
- Research and Development tax credits