- What’s special about Richardsons Chartered Accountants?
- What sort of services does the accountancy practice offer?
- What geographical area do you cover?
- What type of clients do you act for?
- What industries are your clients in?
- How can I find out more?
We are always happy to provide prospective clients with a free initial consultation. We then prefer to agree a fixed fee with clients in advance, so that you receive no unexpected bills. Our quotes always include the provision of ad-hoc advice on general and specific issues throughout the year. We are much better able to help your business grow if we know what you are doing, so we welcome your calls and don't charge you for listening!
Our mission is “to facilitate the financial success of our clients through the provision of high-quality business, planning and compliance services to enterprises and individuals”. This means that rather than offering a low cost based service and doing the minimum required for our clients to comply with legal requirements, we aim to become deeply involved in our clients’ businesses and to help them prosper.
- Setting up tax-efficient structures for start-up businesses
- Tax planning for existing businesses
- Strategic planning
- Management accounting and management information systems
- Preparation of projections and business plans
- Advising on and supplying accounting and IT systems
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of accounting staff
- Supporting clients when buying or selling a business
The majority of our clients are in Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire, but we also have many clients in other parts of the United Kingdom, particularly in London.
Richardsons Chartered Accountants looks after around 400 clients, most of which are small and medium sized owner-managed enterprises, although we do act for a number of large companies and subsidiaries of overseas groups. We also act for private individuals.
Our clients work within a broad range of industries and we are able to provide high quality, value-added services for almost any small or medium-sized business. However, we do have some specialisms.
Richardsons and Richardsons Payroll Services are trading styles of Richardsons Financial Group Limited.
Richardsons Financial Services is a trading style of Financial Services Action Limited.
We are registered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales to carry on company audit work. Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk under reference C001017093.
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Aviva, contactable via Jelf Group plc of 8-10 Whiteladies Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 1PD. The territorial coverage is worldwide excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.